Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Decline in Prophets by Sulari Gentill review...

Title- A Decline in Prophets.
Series- Rowland Sinclair.
Author- Sulari Gentill.
Publish Date- 1/7/2011.
Publisher- Pantera Press.
Related Books- A Few Right Thinking Men, Chasing Odysseus.

Review Time!

What I thought:
I don't think I can really get past Sulari Gentill's murder series- it's so thrilling, captivating, page turning and all together to amazingly undescribable in it's greatness for words.
I was very eager to read this, the second book in the series, after devouring the first, and it was just as brilliant! I loved the quirky new characters and the fact that the book doesn't end as soon as the ship reaches Australia, as I presumed it would, I loved the fact that every character was just as cleverly described, having the same raging and witty conversations and the fact that my two favourite characters didn't get any closer... *Sigh...* no matter how much I cheered them on.

I adore this series and am hanging out for the thrid installment in 2012! Get reading the entire series yourselves before then!

Thank you to Pantera Press for this review copy!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for all the lovely comments :)
    i haven't been to many book launches, i went to my aunt's poetry book, Triple Ripple by brigid lowry and annabel again by meg mikinly and the most recent morganville vampire book.
    i'll do a post up advertising your competition, sorry i've been off line for a while and busy with a MASSIVE art assignment.
    AND i'll go and review fill in the details to review your story, i was actually meaning too, so thank you for reminding me.

    i'd be interested to hear what you thought of Mice if you ever read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x